Refund and return policy
The provision of goods and services is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, the Provider will refund the User in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the User, where stock has been moved between branches, will attract a 12% charge for admin & transportation costs. The Provider reserves the right to cancel an order for which payment has already been received. This may occur if stock is insufficient or the quality of goods ordered does not meet the Provider’s standards. Should the Provider exercise this right, the User will receive a full refund with no deductions. The Provider will only replace goods that are faulty due to poor workmanship or if the incorrect item has been delivered. Any discrepancies in the final product delivered to the User must be reported to the Provider within 48 hours of receipt. In this event, the Provider will arrange for a courier to collect the item/s. Once returned, the item/s will be inspected and provided that the fault is as claimed, all the tags are still attached and the item/s have not been worn and/or washed or in the case of blank items, that no branding has been done on them – only then will new items will be dispatched to the User. Any complaints regarding the standard and quality of the product or products bought by consumers through the e-commerce facility should be directed to email@example.com.
If the User has purchased blank items and decides that they would prefer a different item entirely, there are conditions in order to make an exchange:
- Firstly the User must notify the Provider in writing within 14 working days to detail what they would like to return and receive in exchange.
- Secondly, the goods must not be branded or altered in anyway.
- If the exchange is approved by the Provider, the User will need to courier the item back to the Provider at their own expense and risk.
- Upon arrival, the item will be inspected and provided it is in perfect order, all tags are still attached and has not been worn, washed or branded, the Provider will proceed with the exchange.
- If the replacement item costs more or less, the User will either be refunded or billed the difference.
- The User will need to pay for the delivery of the new item at the Provider’s standard delivery rates.